Thursday, February 3, 2011

Training Day with Alisa

Here's a WHO picture Alisa sent me.
Last night I went to WHO to learn how to post stories on their Community page for Indianola. It's extremely simple, especially having the knowledge of knowing how to use Blogger.

I introduced myself to news anchor Erin Kiernan again, and director Ron Peterson. I also formally introduced myself to reporter Jannay Towne calling myself "Indianola Tyler from the standoff". Good thing she remembered. That could have been slightly awkward. Ron also told me that he is really excited to have me there, so that's a plus.

Alisa showed me the ropes and emailed me some generic pictures to use if I run into difficulties getting a picture for my story. As far as how often I need to post, it's really up to me. It's nice that it's nothing stressful.

I'm excited to get things rolling. Now, to search for story ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment