Thursday, February 24, 2011

From WHO to KCCI

Today I have an interview with KCCI anchor Kevin Cooney.

I received an email from him earlier this week after sending KCCI my resume for a summer internship position. Apparently hundreds of students apply for the position because KCCI has a very good internship reputation. I was also told by a former KCCI intern that "only a handful get chosen for interviews." So there's another plus.

Right now I'm extremely nervous but more excited to get to KCCI's news station. I've received many tips and have been studying the news like none other. If this internship comes my way it will definitely be another step closer to becoming a great journalist.

Interview's at 4 p.m. today. Wish me luck. I'm off to prepare some more. Don't worry, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment